August 16, 2011

PFOL 5 Finals - Game 2

Team 3 - 54
Team 4 - 41



Indianapolis - Richie Smith didn't play in game 1 and his team got outscored 24-2 to start the game. Richie Smith did play in game 2 and his team outscored Team 4, 17-4 to start the game. Can one man make that big a difference? Apparently so. Smith led his team to a 54-41 win over Team 4 in Game 2 of the PFOL 5 Finals and tied the best of 3 series at one game a piece.

"I'm not going give him all the credit, I'm just gonna say that my shots weren't falling today and I only got to use my patent behind the back dribble drive once", said Kyle Krol. "It will be a different story tomorrow. I am guaranteeing a victory tomorrow".

Tamba Samba was unavailable for comment because he was busy belittling teammate Dan Bartlemay for trying to sub him out of the game.


"Someone gonna get leveled tomorrow. Not sure who it is but someone is gonna find out what it feels like to run into an Elm Tree", said Sam Elmore.


Game 3 is set for 12:00pm EST time Wednesday. PFOL officials are expected a sold out, standing room only crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment